Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Hello there !ok actually ni tjuk IOP aku ( Individual Oral Presentation )
saje nk post kat sini kot2 boley bg some inspirations or ideas kat sape2..
aku pilih tjuk ni pon sebab skrg ni ramai sangat yg suke berblogging ni
so aku ase tjuk ni cam sesuai je..then aku amek la tjuk ni tuk d perbentangkan.. :)
First of all, i would like to give the definiton of blog. The term 'weblog' was first used by Jorn Barger on his Robot Wisdom website in 1997 and now it is used to describe personal websites that offer frequently updated observations, news, headlines, commentary, diary entries and so on.
Before blog exist, we had an email, webpages, then mobile phone texting and now blogs. this is the way how the world nowadays comunicates.
Why People Love Blogging?
ok meh nk gtw sebab2 deowg ni suke sangat blogging
i will give you some advantages of blogging.
1) will give satisfaction
-it will give you the great pleasure when your thoughts and ideas will give some inspirations to the readers.
2) can make a diary entries for your own
-you can exactly express you feeling into the blog
3) will give monetory benefits
-when you do the online business, it allows you to communicates with the customers and aim your business objectives.
- this is one of the best way to promote your business
4) will improve your writting skill
- the online writting will give you the shorcut possible turnaround time to become a famous and great writer.
5) built reading habits
- in order to become a good writer, you have to be a greater reader.
- read more is a good for you
6) freedom speech
- you can say whatever you wanna say through the blog
7) share knowledge with others
- you can share your knowledges and experiences, sharing is caring :)
8) for networking
- can make friends online
- provide the great opportunities to interact with people all around the world
Last but not least, there are a lot of advantages of blogging. But it is up to you to use it wisdomly.
Blog is a great way to communicate and experience the web if we used it correctly. :)