Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bungalow

Assalamualaikum. hello world.
I was going to do my assignment tonight, but i haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday and the day before yesterday n the day before before yesterday. I wish i was't lazy like this. I only have a week to do my last assignment for my final year in beloved USM. But never mind, time is always waiting for me. :P
But now it's already 1am in the morning.ohh come onnnn...life is easy.just be cool and steady. *cool hotak hang la kan saimen tak sentuh lg. I'm officially hate myself for being lazy.


*Selamat berpuasa pada yang berpuasa. :) *iklan bulan rejab jap


Today i learned something about life. Thanks to ijah for asking me to go out with her. When i was in the rapid, uncle tu cerita macam2 about life. I'm just stay quiet and let izah chatting with him. He told that nothing is easy in life. and bla3 byk lagi.malas nk mention.


And their voice is whispering and fade away over my imagination. I looked surrounding and my eyes memang duk singgah kat rumah2 banglo kat kawasan tu je. Alangkah indah kalau im one of the owner rumah2 tersebut. I guess almost of the bungalows in that areas kepunyaan cina. ok aku jeles ngn kekayaan dorg.hehe
Btw, kejayaan tak datang bergolek kan. There must be usaha and ketabahan.ehek ehek ehek
*boo pd diri sikik.cakap macam bagus.assignment pn tak start2 lagi duk merapu kat sini.


Ok skrg aku jeles kawan2 aku duk tweet pasal assignment ni. Hey hello, i pun tengah menaip jugak ni. Tp kat dalam blog.kihkih. Skrg juga nak tido sbb can't wait for class tomorrow. Al maklumla kelas dua hari je seminggu. Tu la masa nak bermesra2, nak pukul2, nk cubit2 kawan2 pn.

Goodnight and Assalamuaikum 

No comments:

Post a Comment