Saturday, February 19, 2011

endlessly

OMG
i cant stop listening to this song
i mean my blog's song
listen to it endlessly *.*
hehehe
i just don't know why i'm so in love with this song
its not a new song and it's not my first time listen to this song
but i can't stop listening to it !
demnn
that is why i put this song to my blog
hehe
so that i can listen to this at all the time because i frequently open my blog
my roommate pon da fed up kot asyik dgr lagu ni hari2 
da r pasang kuat2
hehe ^.^
da tak jemu nk wat cane
heyy ohh
tukar2 lagu, later lagu ni gak aku letak balik.keke



Come to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on. 

When I sit alone, come get a little known 

But I need more than myself this time. 

Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do believe that we rely on 

When I lay it on, come get to play it on 
All my life to sacrifice.


The more I see, the less I know 
The more I like to let it go 

haa that is the most i love !
lyric ye cam best je
tah tak tahu


lirik ye cam sesuai ngn aku kot
you all yg wondering what song i'm talking about, just try to listen to it
SNOW(HEY OH) by red hot chilli peppers :)
k lah babai
see ya !

*td igt nk upload gamba tp mls la pulak, next time lah*

p/s: i love u mister love.hehe.wink3*

2 comments: