Saturday, October 23, 2010

fragile heart is now broken

Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.

 

If Someone You Love Hurts You, Cry A River, Build A Bridge, And Get Over It

 

The weirdest thing happened the other morning...
I woke up with tears in my eyes...
and one rolling down my cheek...
and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again.


Nothing hurts more than realising he meant
everything to you, but you meant nothing to him. 

 Love starts with a smile,
Grows with a kiss,
and ends with a tear.

I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you!

you cant fix your broken heart by hurtin someone...
because for the moment it may feel good but afterword you are as low as them...
the only way to fix it is to let that person go and accept what happened..
im not saying dont be hurt but dont spend your whole life being upset
the best way to heAl a hEArt that has been brOken is tO kiLl whOm mAde it hAppEn!

No comments:

Post a Comment