Sunday, March 13, 2011

this is my own personal blog

hello.
hai.
hoi.
heh.
salam...
FYI, this is my own personal blog and you, yes YOU, have no right to keep complaining what should i posting and for whom i'm posting for
you have no right. at all. got it?

and FYI jugak, i have no one to talk to 
and i have no one to listen to my own shit problems 
and i also have no one to be with me when i needed 
so YOU better keep in mind 
THIS BLOG IS MINE, NOT YOURS.
and i have considered all the risks when i posted something.

and for your information lagi, yes YOU again, WRITING IS MORE SINCERE THAN TALKING
everyone can talk anything, yes anything !
but, i wrote by heart and and i talked by mouth only.
it could be right, it could be wrong
but writing is perfect, i wrote anything from the bottom of my heart.
sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment